Add a link- Step 1
Purpose of the GreenKeys Resources (e-glossary, e-library, good practice directory and event calendar ) and Links
These sites have been designed to provide members of GreenKeys access to resources, and inspiration on the topics of green spaces development and urban sustainability. You have the ability to post information and resources as well as to access the resources and information posted on the site.
Features of this site include: searching for resources and good practice and internet links related to green spaces development and urban sustainability as well as calendar events, reviewing topic pages where top resources have been listed, downloading materials, posting and reviewing urban sustainability-related events.
In order to achieve the purpose of the site, open participation is invited that meets the following guidelines:
- What this site seeks to promote
The focus of this site is to assist primarily the project partners’ and secondly individuals, organisations, and communities interested in moving toward green spaces development and urban sustainability. In the broadest sense, this means the improvement of urban green spaces as a step for more sustainable cities.
The main objective of the Resources [e-library, e-glossary, good practice directory and events calender] and Links is to offer documents of various types for both practioners and scientists and to use the synergy arising from the transfer of knowledge gained in the project. It is the belief of GreenKeys that the exchange of transnational experiences will bring about good practice.
With the participation of both local actors and scientific institutions, GreenKeys' resources will be inspiring and prolific.
- What this site does not promote
As a common site for all affiliated with GreenKeys, those posting information and resources on this site should avoid the following:
- Offensive language that may be considered as threatening, promoting violence or pornographic, e.g. language that is disparaging to others based on their race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Partisan activities, organising for political campaigns, and promoting specific legislative language and initiatives (although objective education about controversial topics may be appropriate).
- Events and activities that are not open to the public or of general interest to those interested in urban green spaces and urban sustainability..
- Commercial or other activities not closely related to assisting and/or educating individuals, organisations, or communities affiliated with GreenKeys.
Role of site coordinator
The coordinator of the site will regularly review posted entries and reserves the right to reject, remove or adapt information that does not fit the guidelines or spirit of GreenKeys project.